Here is our Autumn season´s schedule .. Click/hover over a course for more information.
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 5:00 pm 5:30 pm 6:00 pm 6:30 pm 7:00 pm 7:30 pm 8:00 pm 8:30 pm 9:00 pm 9:30 pm 10:00 pm 10:30 pm 11:00 pm 11:30 pm 12:00 am
B (bachata) K (kizomba) S (salsa) Rgton (Reggaeton)
Latino mix is a new fun class where we will teach basics of many dances (salsa, bachata, kizomba, cha cha, merengue ..) it´s very suitable for those who would like to learn a bit of everything, we´ll keep it simple and fun
In couple classes, we need to keep even number of leaders and followers, please consider signing up with a dance partner of an opposite role (leading/following). If you don´t have a dance partner you could write to email@example.com and we try to help
Friday practices are weekly training sessions to practice what we learned at classses, it´s actually 3 times a month, the 4th practice takes place at the ” almost must attended” PARTY :)
Registration opens 17.8 at 6pm
- Salsa courses are arranged in collaboration with Vasa Arbis sign up here
- Other courses (Click/hover over a course for more information) Sign up using the form below (not used for couple salsa)
All courses are held at Salsa Vaasa studio (Kasarmirakennus 13, Korsholmanpuistikko 6-8)
- For Salsa courses, follow the correspondent sign up link to see the price.
- All other regular courses (couple Bachata, couple Kizomba, and one full Solo course) the price is 80€/person (60min, 12 weeks).
- Optional drop in card is available for Solo classes, so you could go to different lessons as you please and your schedule allows. The card is valid for one calendar year and costs 110€ /12 hours.
- Price for one single lesson is 14€/60min.
- Our students can join the 8 Friday practices for free, not a Salsa Vaasa member yet? no worries, you still can join all practice for 25€/person (can´t be divided), please use the form above to sign up for a practice package.
- We accept payments with Tyky and Smartum vouchers (both paper and online), if you will use this method please mention it when you sign up.
- Level 1 (Novice) for absolute beginners, no previous dancing knowledge needed.
- Level 2 (Beginner) basic knowledge of Salsa steps and timing is required.
- Level 3 (Intermediate) mastered the basics and ready to take it to next level.
- Solo classes suitable for all levels.